Monday 7 June 2021

Nostalgia - Teddy bear with a parachute

 Hello, reader!

The funny thing about nostalgia is that one is able to feel it in connection to times they were never part of. At least that's how it is with me. I'd see a really old photo, an old toy, or whatever artifact from way before I was born, and it will instantly evoke nostalgic feelings in me. 

So, I create to set such feelings in motion, because they are innocent and really nice. 

Patina and muddy colours, patches, worn-out materials... it's all beautiful.

The newest hanging ornament is in the style of old toys. It is a teddy bear with a parachute, 11 cm in height plus 8 cm hanging string. How do you like it? Let me know.







    

 The ornament is available on Etsy.


Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment