Monday 14 June 2021

OK, you cannot imitate perfectly even your own work

 Hello, reader!


So, there's this problem. But what you can do is try :) and, through repetition, master your skill. I know I will keep coming back to some of my creative solutions. The "dripping effect" on glass is what I've found to be fun to do and people seem to like it.

I began experimenting with different materials to create this effect years ago. Here are some of my oldest works with the dripping effect.





And here are a few of the newer works.




Finally, that last blue bottle I wrote about in my previous post now has gotten its pair.







These final two are available on Etsy. you can take a look here and here.

Are you obsessed with some theme or technique that you keep coming back to?


Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Would you share what you used to get this effect? It is truly gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete