Wednesday 4 August 2021

More Meetze in teapots :)

 Hello, reader!

Sticking to the same theme, I have created four more Meetze cuties sitting in teapots. I will introduce them one by one in this and three future posts because I sell them separately (well, some sold already), and this time the figurines are bigger and there are no "common traits" necessarily, like colours, to make them a set. 

Meet the hedgehog holding an apple. 




Obviously, this is a fall-themed figurine, hence the choice of motives and the colour scheme.




I hope you like this little guy! It has a hook, so you can hang it on a door handle of your kitchen cabinet or your Christmas tree, or just lay it on the shelf.
The figurine is made from paper clay, painted with acrylics, and sealed with water-based varnish. It is 10.5 cm in height.

Available in my Etsy shop.

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment