Friday 27 August 2021

Spooky and cute

 Hello, reader!

Not done with the Halloween decoration :) I have more pumpkins to show you. I made these for myself, having the colour scheme of our dining room in mind. I'm thinking - they can lay on our table if no one else will like them, to me they are perfect!




It's funny how this black and gold combination prevails in parts of my home, just like it has at my parents' house. I think that the older I get the more I am inclined to things that remind me of past times.





These pumpkins are 5 to 6 cm (1.95 to 2.35 in) high. They are made from paper clay, painted with acrylics, and coated with water-based varnish.

I did list them on my Etsy, so if you fancy them - check them out. I can always make more!

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment