Tuesday 1 June 2021

Hedgehog the Reader

 Hello, reader!

Another hanging ornament from my workshop is this mister here. He's a tiny hedgehog that likes to read. 


[All photos in this post are taken by me and items shown in them are my property. Feel free to share the photos to support my work, but please do not crop them so to cut off the Meetze logo.]

I have heard that hedgehogs are an endangered species, so I felt like doing something, however small it may be, to raise awareness and honour these creatures' cuteness. 

The figurine is only 7 cm tall (without the hanging string). It is made of clay and paper mache, painted with acrylics, and sealed with water-based varnish. It is very lightweight, which makes it perfect for a Christmas tree, but you can keep it as your ordinary, everyday decor, why not :) 






The item is available here!

I am not done with the hedgehog figurines, in fact, I will show another one in the next post, and then I will make more of them :)

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment